These are select courses for specialisation and certification offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) to present a chance to bankers to upgrade their knowledge and are helpful in their skill development.
Certified Credit Professional Examination is offered as part of Blended Courses by IIBF to develop a cadre of credit officers in banks to effectively perform different credit functions across banks. Most banks in India have made this course mandatory for their Credit Professionals. It aims to inculcate advanced skills for handling credit management issues covering Loan Policy, Working Capital Management, Credit appraisal, Export Credits, Analysis of Financial statements, Credit Monitoring, Project Finance, Management of Impaired Assets, etc.
Credit Management being a dynamic area is subject to frequent changes. It is our prerogative to provide you only the latest and most up-to-date study material, so you need not refer any other book on the subject. The layout of the books is structured in a manner that –
- They are meant for clearing the online examination compulsory for the Physical Classroom Training conducted by IIBF
- The kit is divided into two parts- Part 1 covers Module A, B & C and Part 2 covers Module D & E (strictly as per syllabus prescribed by IIBF).
- The books contain theoretical inputs in a simple and comprehensive manner.
- Includes Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), both module-wise & topic-wise, problems, case studies along with detailed solutions..
- It provides the ease to study at your comfort and convenience without the hassle to travel for classes.